After all, entrepreneurs are highly adaptive, resilient, and resourceful. They are creative and critical thinkers who can identify and solve problems, mobilize resources, and make things happen when the rules aren’t clear, and the path is not well defined. Simply put, they possess the attitudes and skills the world now demands.
The ELI Entrepreneurial Mindset Bootcamp is an intensive eight-week learning program designed to expose students to the fundamental aspects of entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in real-world entrepreneurial experiences that will enable them to develop entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills.
Learning how to think like an entrepreneur can be a transformational experience. It offers a new perspective that exposes opportunities, ignites ambition, and develops the creativity and critical thinking, the resilience, and resourcefulness that have become essential for anyone to adapt and thrive in today’s rapidly changing world. It also creates a powerful incentive to learn.
Guided by the internationally acclaimed Ice House Entrepreneurial Mindset Program, participants are encouraged to self-organize into small teams to identify and solve problems within highly ambiguous resource-constrained environments where the path is not clear and the rules are not yet defined.
In addition to entrepreneurial activities, the course also includes guest lectures featuring a variety of successful entrepreneurs who will provide critical guidance, mentoring, and support. As a result, students will learn to develop the entrepreneurial attitudes, knowledge, and skills that will not only better prepare them to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world, but also to make a greater contribution to the communities, organizations, and societies they inhabit.
This program offers a life-changing opportunity.
The prime differentiator is the emphasis on building resilience and resourcefulness through hands-on activities while also helping participants understand the value of knowledge and the power of self-directed learning. Those who complete the program will learn to develop the attitudes and skills that a rapidly changing world now demands:
- Learn how to identify and evaluate opportunities that cultivate curiosity, creative and critical thinking, communication and teamwork, effective problem solving, and other essential 21st century skills.
- Explore the mindset and the methods that enable entrepreneurs to mobilize resources and make things happen when the rules aren’t clear and the path is not well-defined.
- Understand the value of knowledge, the importance of self-directed learning, and the principles of the scientific method as essential for life-long growth and psychological well-being.
- Develop the financial literacy and the resourcefulness that will enable them to start where they are and leverage what they have to make things work.
- Create knowledge networks and self-organized learning communities of mentors, advisors, and peer groups that foster continuous self-improvement and growth.
- Grow and expand leadership skills that will enable them to adapt and thrive in today’s increasingly complex, rapidly changing world.
The ultimate goal of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Boot Camp is to empower participants with the attitudes and the skills that will encourage self-reliance and the ongoing pursuit of knowledge. Students who complete the 8-week program will earn a certificate of completion.
Who Should Attend?
The ELI Entrepreneurial Mindset Bootcamp is ideally suited for young, growth-oriented adults, from budding business majors and aspiring small business owners, to side hustlers and social entrepreneurs. The program is open to participants from around the world. Live sessions will be scheduled to accommodate time zone differences. Participants must be 14 years of age or older.
This 8-week course will be delivered in a blended format that includes:
- Weekly live Zoom sessions
- Guest lectures
- Small group projects
- Individual assignments
- Access to digital course materials including required reading and video content
- Online discussion forums
- Recorded lectures
The weekly Zoom sessions will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays beginning on June 16th, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET. The suggested minimum required time commitment is 10 hours per week. One-on-one coaching sessions will be available upon request.
See below for a detailed course schedule.
Meet Your Instructors
Click the photos below to read your instructors’ bios.
Cost to Attend
The cost to participate in this eight-week program is $1,495. The program fee includes all course materials in digital format, access to guest lectures, mentors, and coaching. A computer with internet access is required.
What Others Are Saying
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Basic Enrollment Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age. Proficiency in English is required.
- Basic contact information including mailing address
- Primary Email Address (Secondary Email Address is optional)
- Primary telephone (including country prefix if outside the United States)
- Emergency telephone contact (including country prefix if outside the United States)
- Signed waiver of liability.
Is this program appropriate for social entrepreneurship? Absolutely. The focus of the program is to encourage students to learn how to create value, be it social, environmental, or economic.
Do I receive college credit for completion of the course? No college credits are available at this time.
What is the time commitment? In order to get the most out of this program, we suggest that you are able to dedicate a minimum of 10-15 hours per week to the experience.
Is financial aid or are scholarship opportunities available? Not at this time.