The Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification prepares participants to implement Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs in their classroom, organizations, and communities. This interactive training will engage participants in the Ice House Philosophy, Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process, and the key constructs behind the eight life lessons of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs. Upon successful completion of the certification training, participants will receive an Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certificate qualifying them to facilitate any of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs.
This event is organized by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative and hosted by Metropolitan State University of Denver – Department of Management. Registration is open to all sectors including public, private, and non-profit.
Who Should Attend
Participants preparing to implement the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs. Sample titles of participants include:
- K-12, University, or Community College Educators
- Workforce Development Educators
- Learning & Development Officers
- Small Business & Economic Development Educators
- Nonprofit Program Facilitators
Why You Should Attend
Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs are experiential, problem-based learning programs designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset. Ice House can be implemented to advance student success, develop your workforce, or improve small business outcomes. This training will allow you to develop a deeper understanding of the Ice House Program philosophy, methodology, and content while developing your own entrepreneurial mindset. While you do not need to be subject matter expert in entrepreneurship, you do need to be an effective facilitator of learning by supporting, guiding, and monitoring the entrepreneurial learning process. ELI’s Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification is designed to equip facilitators with the necessary tools and techniques to effectively facilitate Ice House Programs.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the Ice House philosophy and methodology
- Learn how to facilitate the eight life lessons
- Engage in the entrepreneurial process
- Connect the classroom to community by interacting with local entrepreneurs
- Distinguish between program options, delivery, and outcomes
- Understand program impact from best practices and use cases
- Practice facilitating the Ice House Program with onsite coaching
- Create an implementation and action plan to incorporate the entrepreneurial mindset
Training materials consist of:
- Digital Program Preview Access
- Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur book
- Facilitator Manual
Upon successful completion of the certification, facilitators will receive full digital access to facilitator manuals, lesson guides, sample syllabi, sample course schedules, supplemental resources, student certificates, and marketing materials. Please note that certification must be completed before ELI will fulfill product orders from our Store.
The training fee includes tuition, training materials, and morning refreshments and lunch each day. Lodging and transportation are not included in the workshop fee. Please see our list of hotel recommendations below:
Training Price: $1,995 USD
Payment can be made online by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover) or by invoice using a check or bank wire transfer. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment. Registration will end fourteen (14) days before the event date. Please see our cancellation policy upon registering for this event.
- If you are member of one of our partners, NACCE, NISOD, or GlobalMindED, please email email@example.com for the $175 Member Discount code.
- If you register five or more people from the same organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a 20% discount code. Group rates cannot be combined with other discounts.
Not Ready to Become Certified?
If you’re not ready to commit to certification but want to evaluate the program, you can participate in the first two days of training ($1,495) and complete the certification ($995) at a later date, in person or online.
To complete your certification at a later date, you must have completed the first two days of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification Training within one year of registration. Please email email@example.com to register.
About Our Host
Metropolitan State University of Denver, a preeminent public urban university, has transformed the lives of more than 90,000 people in Denver and Colorado through affordable degree programs, innovative public-private partnerships and a commitment to diversity. The Department of Management engages a diverse student population with high-quality, inclusive, interactive and accessible education while facilitating the development of knowledge and skills necessary to manage and lead organizations.