For the first time ever, our four-week online Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification Training enables you to become certified to facilitate the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs from the comfort of your home or office.
In this online training, you will develop a deeper understanding of the eight life lessons by taking you through the Ice House Program in its entirety. Simultaneously, you will learn about our research into the entrepreneurial mindset, as well as the best methods for the facilitation of these concepts through live weekly Zoom sessions. In addition to the live sessions, ELI staff will conduct the training using an engaging mix of recorded presentations, small group and individual activities, discussions, and experiential, problem-based learning.
Upon successful completion of the certification training, participants will receive an Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certificate qualifying them to facilitate any of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs.
Why You Should Attend
Regardless of who you teach or serve, an entrepreneurial mindset provides a new perspective; one that will expose new opportunities, ignite their ambition and cultivate the confidence, creativity, self-reliance, and resourcefulness that are essential for anyone to adapt and thrive in today’s rapidly changing world.
The Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs are experiential, problem-based learning programs designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset. Ice House can be implemented to advance student success, develop your workforce, or improve small business outcomes.
“Ice House training completely changed my perspective, not only about entrepreneurship, but about who I am as a manager, an employee, a community leader, a father and a citizen of the world.” – President, Chamber of Commerce
While you do not need to be subject matter expert in entrepreneurship, you will need to need to be an effective facilitator of learning by supporting, guiding, and monitoring the entrepreneurial learning process. ELI’s Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification is designed to equip facilitators with the necessary tools and techniques to effectively facilitate Ice House Programs.
Who Should Attend
- K-12, University, or Community College Educators
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Small Business & Economic Development Educators
- Nonprofit Program Facilitators
- Organizational Development Personnel
“Run, don’t walk, to an Ice House training! The entrepreneurial mindset is life-changing, whether you are an entrepreneur, intrapreneur, an educator trying to motivate students, or an employer seeking to inspire employees. Ice House training covers all the bases and will change your personal, educational or professional life (and likely the lives of those around you!)” – Community College Faculty
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the Ice House philosophy and methodology
- Learn how to facilitate the eight life lessons
- Engage in the entrepreneurial process through the Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process
- Connect the classroom to the community by interacting with entrepreneurs
- Distinguish between program options, delivery, and outcomes
- Understand program impact from best practices and use cases
- Create an implementation and action plan to incorporate the entrepreneurial mindset in your students, community, or organization
Who You’ll Learn From
As the Founder and CEO of the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative, Gary led the development of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program, which has been recognized by the Kauffman Foundation as “redefining entrepreneurship education in classrooms and communities around the world.” With his focus on the entrepreneurial mindset, Gary has presented numerous keynotes, workshops, and training programs throughout the U.S. and abroad.
As ELI’s President, Rob is responsible for strategic planning, client engagement, new product development, thought leadership, and training. Rob’s significant experience in leadership positions as an Air Force officer and in education at the university, community college, and high school levels brings a diversity of perspective to ELI’s audience. Rob recognizes the importance of education in lifting all members of society and finds power in the entrepreneurial mindset to change people’s lives for the better.
Along with Gary and Rob, you will hear directly from a variety of our Ice House facilitators that have successfully implemented the program in a variety of sectors, as well as from guest entrepreneurs who will share their insights and stories of their journey to success and the paths they took.
During this program, you will receive:
- A digital copy of the Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur book
- Access to the self-paced version of the program
- Access to the online training course shell
- Access to the downloadable Facilitator Materials
- Facilitator Manuals for All Program Editions
- Syllabi and Course Schedules
- Lesson Guides with Multiple Choice Assessments, Discussion Questions, Application & Reflection Assignments, and Classroom Activities
- Supplemental Course Materials
- Certificate of Completion Template for Participants
- Marketing Materials