Join us for NISOD’s International Conference on Teaching & Leadership Excellence in Austin, TX!
NISOD’s International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence is the definitive gathering of community and technical college educators passionate about teaching and learning. Over the years, NISOD’s annual conference has provided faculty, administrators, and staff with the resources, ideas, and solutions that drive excellence in all areas of community and technical college campuses. With more than 300 sessions in a variety of focus areas and formats presented by your colleagues from across the nation and internationally, you’ll walk away with dozens of ideas you can implement immediately!
Join ELI at Booth #302 and our NISOD Session: Cultivating Entrepreneurial Mindsets: An Interdisciplinary Approach on Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 3:45 pm in Room 416AB, 4th Floor.
- Entrepreneurship, Strategic Alliances, and Collaborations
- Libraries, Makerspaces, Fablabs, and Other Active-Learning Sites
- Career and Technical Education, Apprenticeships, and Internships
- College Readiness, Remediation, ESL, and First-Generation Students
- Competency-Based Education and Other Alternate Credentialing Strategies
- Guided Pathways and Other Completion and Transfer Efforts
- Improving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- And many other tracks!