Learn how to optimize engagement & unleash potential
The world has changed in ways that now require everyone to think like an entrepreneur. After all, entrepreneurs are resilient and resourceful, creative and critical thinkers who possess the 21st-century skills the world now demands.
What is an entrepreneurial mindset? Why is it important? And, how can we cultivate it in ourselves and others?
In this webinar, internationally recognized thought leader Gary Schoeniger will discuss the entrepreneurial mindset as a powerful cognitive framework that has become essential for individuals and organizations to adapt and thrive.
Drawing from the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs as a framework, participants will learn how to:
- Redefine entrepreneurship in a way that anyone can embrace
- Identify the entrepreneurial skills the world now demands
- Explore the critical dimensions of an entrepreneurial mindset
- Create effective entrepreneurial learning environments
Register For an Upcoming Webinar
What others are saying:
Gary’s breadth and depth of knowledge related to innovation and entrepreneurship is quite extraordinary.
—Gary R. Bertoline, Dean and Distinguished Professor, Purdue Polytechnic Institute
ELI’s workshops were some of the most eye-opening learning experiences I have encountered. Their strong message on a redefined approach to entrepreneurship made an everlasting impact.
—Ramina Murshudova, U.S. Embassy, Baku
I have been working in the field of entrepreneurial mindset development for 20 years and this is the first time that I feel like I’ve come home – I’ve found a team of like-minded people who are walking their talk and who have taken the time and effort to research, define and develop accessible materials and processes that can be easily utilized by others.
—Margie Worthington-Smith, South African Institute for Entrepreneurship Facilitator
Who Should Attend
- Educators—from middle and high school teachers to college and university faculty—who want to learn how to create effective entrepreneurial learning environments,
- Academic, business, and organization leaders who want to cultivate entrepreneurial thinking in their teams,
- Small business, workforce, and economic development professionals who want to encourage entrepreneurial activity in their constituents and their communities,
- Small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to learn how to adapt and thrive in a post-COVID world.