Developing an entrepreneurial mindset in your existing and future workforce
The Ice House Entrepreneurship Program (Original Edition) is designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset.
Ice House (Original Edition) is designed for broad application in corporate, higher education, high school, youth programs, or workforce development audiences.
Ice House (Original Edition) draws upon eight fundamental concepts of entrepreneurial thought and process drawn from the companion text, Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur. Based on over a decade of research, each lesson contains video case studies featuring a variety of real-world, “unlikely” entrepreneurs who have embraced the core concepts of an entrepreneurial mindset. Through the Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process, the program provides for problem-based, experiential learning by identifying problems, finding solutions, and making connections beyond the classroom.
Ice House participants will consume, review, share, apply, and reflect on the following content:
- Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur Book
- Narrated Video Lesson Content & Case Studies
- Multiple Choice Questions & Discussion Questions
- Application & Reflection Assignments
- Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process
Ice House (Original Edition) is designed to empower learners by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in entrepreneurial experiences that will enable them to develop creativity and critical thinking, effective problem solving, communication, teamwork, and other entrepreneurial skills – skills that will enable them to succeed regardless of their chosen path.
Upon completion of the program, participants will become empowered and engaged by:
- Developing entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills
- Identifying social and situational factors that encourage or inhibit entrepreneurial behavior
- Identifying, evaluating, and validating opportunities in ambiguous, real-world circumstances
- Identifying and interacting with entrepreneurs who provide critical guidance and ongoing support
Ice House (Original Edition) is highly flexible offering a variety of delivery models including online, blended, and traditional classroom formats. The program can be offered in ELI’s Learning Management System (LMS) or be fully integrated into your organization’s LMS.
- Digital or Print Delivery
- Classroom or Online Delivery
- Spanish or English Delivery
- Boot Camp, Multi-Week, or Full Semester Delivery
- Full Learning Management System Integration
Ice House does not require the instructor to be a subject matter expert in the field of entrepreneurship, but rather a facilitator of the entrepreneurial learning process. To ensure the quality of the learner experience and a core understanding of the Ice House philosophy, one must be an Entrepreneurial Mindset Certified Facilitator in order to facilitate the program. See our Training information here.
To learn more about the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs, view our video below or join one of our monthly live webinars.